Starting Time: 7.30pm
Number of Rounds: 9
Time Control: 5 minutes per player
Entry restricted to the first 50 entries.
Entry Fee: $25 including all titled players
Prizes: 1st $200 2nd $150 3rd $100 U2000 $100 U1800 $100 U1600 $100 & U1400 $100
Prizes based on 45 entries
• The event will be ACF & FIDE rated. All foreign players must have a FIDE Identification number.
• Players are eligible for 1 prize only. Unrated players are not eligible for rating-restricted prizes.
• To be eligible to win the title of City of Sydney Blitz Champion the player must live within the County of Cumberland
• All NSW resident players must be full members of (or join) the NSWCA or the NSWJCL.
• By entering the event, players acknowledge that the decision of the organiser (NSWCA) is final.
• For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All prizes not redeemed within 12 months will be treated as donations to the next Olympiad.
NOTE: All players must have a FIDE Identification number.
Australian Citizens & Permanent residents without FIDE id numbers will need to provide DOB, Place of Birth and Citizenship prior to the start of the event or their entry will not be accepted.
Foreign players without a FIDE id number will not be accepted. They will need to obtain a FIDE id number from their National Federation and advise that number prior to their entry being accepted.